Ease of Playing Pedal Tones
Regardless of valve differences, the ease of playing pedal tones depends on the girth of the tuba, its bore size, and other factors.
Musical Instrument Guide:Tuba Contents
How to Play
How the Instrument is Made
Choosing an Instrument
- A Massive Tuba from 100 Years Ago
- Depending on the Country, a Baritone is Not a Baritone
- The Cinbasso-Popular in Italian Opera
- All Brass Instruments Have Marching Band Models
- Famous Musical Pieces for the Tuba (Bass)
- The Compensating System for the Euphonium
- There are Various Mutes for the Tuba
- Ease of Playing Pedal Tones
- Why Are Tubas So Expensive?
- Do Jazz Musicians Play the Tuba?
- Brass Band Songs Featuring the Tuba
- An Instrument in the Key of B♭, Yet the Music is Written in C