Guide / Access
Scroll down for more information.
Thank you for your continued patronage of Innovation Road. Our facility has been closed since the end of February as a measure to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus, but will be reopening on Wednesday July 1. To this end, we have implemented the best countermeasures possible by taking actions such as limiting the number of people who enter in order to avoid “Three Cs” situations, and by disinfecting the facility regularly. For the time being, we have implemented the following measures, and would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
*The “Three Cs”
1. Closed spaces with poor ventilation
2. Crowded places with many people nearby
3. Close-contact settings such as close-range conversations
Visiting Innovation Road
As we are restricting the number of people who can enter Innovation Road, be sure to make a reservation before your visit.
*No entry will be permitted without a reservation.
|Reservation period||Up to 1 month (31 days) in advance|
We are currently accepting reservations for the following time slots.
(1) 9:30 to 11:30 AM
(2) 12:00 to 2:00 PM
(3) 2:30 to 4:30 PM
*Visits are limited to one two-hour visit per day per person.
|Number of visitors||
Up to 30 visitors per time slot
Reservations for groups of more than 11 people will not be accepted
- * Visits will be unguided.Please see here for information on how to use the audio guide.
- * • We reserve the right to alter the measures above at any time in order to respond to trends in infection status.
Additionally, we may cancel visits suddenly without notice for reasons such as the announcement of a state of emergency.
- * Please contact us separately regarding school visits.
Requests with regard to preventing the spread of novel coronavirus
- * We ask that the following people refrain from visiting Innovation Road.
- Those who feel unwell, or who have cold-like symptoms such as a cough or fever
- Those who have had close contact with someone infected with the novel coronavirus
- Those with family or friends who may have been infected with the novel coronavirus
- Those who have had close contact with persons who, in the past two weeks, have traveled to or resided in countries or regions subject to entry restrictions imposed by the Japanese government
Measures to prevent infection at Innovation Road
- * Staff measure their body temperatures every day, and are careful to maintain their health.
- * Staff wear facemasks and disinfect their hands.
- * An acrylic panel to prevent droplet infection has been placed on the reception counter.
- * We have placed restrictions on the number of people who can enter Innovation Road, and have measures to avoid “Three Cs” situations in place.
- * Displays and other locations that people may touch are disinfected regularly.
- * The interior of the facility is ventilated appropriately, and we have antiseptic solutions in place.
- * We have halted test playing of instruments that would pose a high risk of infection.
- * Because Innovation Road is located within Yamaha Corporation headquarters, we would ask that you be sure to check in at the security checkpoint.
- * Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this facility or on Yamaha premises.
- * Please refrain from eating, drinking, or talking on cellular phones.
- * Please do not bring pets to Innovation Road. (However, guide dogs may accompany their owners.)
- * Intoxicated persons will not be admitted entry to Innovation Road.
- * Please do not film video content shown in this facility.
- * There are multi-purpose toilets and coin-operated lockers available for use.
20 minutes from Hamamatsu Exit or Hamamatsu Nishi Exit on the Tomei Expressway.
There are 28 parking spaces available.
Approximately 8 minutes from JR Hamamatsu Station.
Two minutes’ walk from Hachiman Station on the Enshu Railway Line.
Building 21, Yamaha Corporation Headquarters 10-1,