How the Electric Guitar is Made
Assembly and adjustment
Why is there a "tunnel" in the body?
The final step is to assemble the guitar. This process consists of assembling the parts, attaching the strings, and adjusting the instrument.
Wiring is also done by hand, but this is just a matter of accurately following a wiring diagram. The "tunnel" that was carved in the body is where the wiring is run.
Musical Instrument Guide:Electric Guitar Contents
How to Play
How the Instrument is Made
Choosing an Instrument
Care and Maintenance
- Slide guitar playing may have been invented in a bar
- Feedback:Great for guitar playing! Not so great for karaoke...
- What is the difference between an electric guitar and electric acoustic guitar?
- Is there a way to eliminate the noise heard when plugged into an amplifier?
- Whole note down tuning for deeper bass