The timbre of a guitar is determined by its body.
Most people have never looked inside a guitar and may not realize it, but guitars are actually very cleverly designed.
How to Play
How the Instrument is Made
Choosing an Instrument
Care and Maintenance
- The guitar top is actually two panels stuck together
- The shape of the pick guard is dictated by the manufacturer
- Collector's item with a modern Japanese style
- Cutaways make it easier to access upper frets
- Why do the spaces between frets grow narrower down the neck?
- The order guitars and violins are strung in differs