Yamaha Group Environmental Policy
The Yamaha Group will always contribute to the making of a better global environment using our unique expertise and sensibilities, gained from our devotion to the sound and music, in order to create excitement and cultural inspiration together with people around the world. Our slogan is "A Concerto Played by the World and Yamaha, for the Future."
- To protect biodiversity and the global environment, we will prevent rapid climate change and environmental pollution, while protect the environments around our business sites and contribute to local communities. In particular, we will reduce emissions and leakage risks of harmful chemicals, use responsibly sourced wood, and promote the protection of forests.
- We will develop technologies, and offer products and services that minimize any burdens on the environment.
- We will comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations. We will act faithfully accordance with the agreed norms of international communities and industrial bodies.
- We will maintain effective environmental management systems, and continuously improve them.
Yamaha’s Environmental Policy has been disclosed outside the Company.
Established: March 17, 2010.
Revised: February 1, 2016.
- Yamaha Group Sustainability Policy
- Yamaha Group Human Rights Policy
- Yamaha Group Environmental Policy
- Yamaha Eco-Products program
- Yamaha Group Purchasing Philosophy
- Yamaha Supplier CSR Code of Conduct
- Yamaha Group Timber Procurement Policy
- Yamaha Group Green Procurement Policy
- Yamaha Compliance Code of Conduct