Basic Items You Need
- Disklavier ENSPIRE, E3, Mark IV or DKC-850 that has been upgraded to the latest version
- Network Environment - download speed should be over 4.0 Mbps [speed test]
- Cables - Audio Cable and LAN cable
- Computer - Windows or Mac
- Connect your Disklavier (or DKC-850) to the Internet.
- Connect your Disklavier (or DKC-850) and computer using the suggested connection cable. [Radio Shack Part #42-0495]
- Create a free Yamaha account that will be used to access DisklavierTV. Register here.
- Try test video below and free contents. Adjust the timing of the audio and MIDI playback (if necessary) using the timing video below.
- Subscribe to Piano Radio (DisklavierTV is included with a Piano Radio subscription) to enjoy the On-Demand Contents at your convenience (24/7/365) as well as the LIVE performances (when scheduled).
- [ENSPIRE] DisklavierTV User's Guide (includes Set-Up & Connection information) [945KB]
- [E3/DKC-850] DisklavierTV User's Guide (includes Set-Up & Connection information) [1.3MB]
- [Mark IV] DisklavierTV User's Guide (includes Set-Up & Connection information) [4.8MB]
- [DKC-850] Connection Guide [351KB]
Set Up Instruction Videos
Test & Timing Videos
For ENSPIRE Users
ENSPIRE Controller is the official app for controlling the Yamaha Disklavier ENSPIRE.
For E3 and DKC-850 Users
E3 Controller is an application designed to enable remote control of a Disklavier E3 and DKC-850.
For Mark IV Users
This exciting application allows you to control many of the basic functions of your Disklavier.
Download instructions on how to control DisklavierTV features using this app.