Basic Items You Need
- Disklavier E3, Mark IV or DKC-850 that has been upgraded to the latest version
- Network Environment - download speed should be over 4.0 Mbps [speed test]
- Cables - Audio Cable and LAN cable
- Computer - Windows or Mac
- Connect your Disklavier (or DKC-850) to the Internet.
- Connect your Disklavier (or DKC-850) and computer using the suggested connection cable. [Radio Shack Part #42-0495]
- Register your account and credit card information on yamahamusicsoft.com.
- Try test video below and free contents. Adjust the timing of the audio and MIDI playback (if necessary) using the timing video below.
- Subscribe to Piano Radio (DisklavierTV is included with a Piano Radio subscription) to enjoy the On-Demand Contents at your convenience (24/7/365) as well as the LIVE performances (when scheduled).
- [E3/DKC-850] DisklavierTV User's Guide (includes Set-Up & Connection information) [1.3MB]
- [Mark IV] DisklavierTV User's Guide (includes Set-Up & Connection information) [4.8MB]
- [DKC-850] Connection Guide [351KB]
Set Up Instruction Videos
Test & Timing Videos
For E3 and DKC-850 Users
For Mark IV Users
This exciting application allows you to control many of the basic functions of your Disklavier.
Download instructions on how to control DisklavierTV features using this app.