Keith was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio to John and Julia Leak. At the age of 6, Keith began playing the piano in his home to music that he had either heard at church or by commercials on television. Keith's parents recognized that there is an awesome gift of God to be developed. By age 10, Keith played his first church event for the sunshine band choir. This proved to be only the beginning of God's plan for Keith's destiny.
By the time Keith turned 13 he was a Minister of Music, and he is still occupying that opportunity to this day. Keith has worked in some of the largest ministries in America, including Bishop Eddie Long & New Birth, Bishop T. D. Jakes' Megafest, Pastor Paula Whites Alive Conferences, and Bishop Paul Morton's Full Gospel Conferences, just to name a few.
Keith is a songwriter, keyboardist, teacher, singer, orchestrator and a studio engineer. He loves to see music grow and become the best it can be. Yes, He's a perfectionist.
Some of Keith's many accomplishments include:
- Played for and shared the stage with the following artists: Clark Sisters, Byron Cage, Deitrick Haddon, Vanessa Bell, Shirley Murdock, Zapp Band, the Late Thomas Whitfield, Vickie Winans, Winans, Kirk Franklin, John P. Kee, Michael Bolton, Yolanda Adams, Fred Hammond, and many more.
- Musician for Pastor Paula White Ministries.
- CD recording entitled "Thou Shalt Not Die" Produced, arranged, & wrote the songs.
- Musician for stage play entitled "Just Be a Man About It," starring Shirley Murdock and R&B songstress Cherrell.
- Music director for stage play entitled "Guilty Until Proven Innocent," starring Shirley Murdock, K-Ci & JoJo,Carvin Winans, Carl Payne (Cole on TV show Martin), and Malik Yoba (New York Under cover).
- Several CD recordings.
- Musician for the Youth for Christ conference in Niagara Falls, New York.
- Recording artist for Worldwide Records (Navarre Distribution).
- Produced music segment for the Mom & Pops Winans lifetime achievement award for the Gospel Superfest New York.
- Songwriter and Music Director for the stageplay "Abundant Rain."
- Produced Festive Music for nationally syndicated television show, "Gospel Superfest 2006."