- Board product allowing easy installation to a device inside.
- The same performance & software specification as RTX830 that enables to work with other Yamaha network devices.
- Potential to build own brand products by integrating the router board.
- Build security products by integrating security board
- Embed high-speed router functions into various BOX products
- GUI modification (e.g., Remove/replace Yamaha logo, hide some menu, etc.) provided depending on quantity and terms
Product information on Giga Access VPN Router RTX830 *Available in Japanese Site
Use Case: Embed in Industrial Equipment
Embed Router in Industrial Equipment
- Space-saving by a built-in device
- Visualize device connection status with LAN Map
Use case: Own Brand Router
Potential to Build Own Brand Products by Integrating the Router Board
- Build security products by integrating security board
- Embed high-speed router functions
NetVolante DNS Service
Dynamic DNS Service that Continuously Create Site-to-Site VPN with Dynamic Global IP Address
- Yamaha unique dynamic DNS service (free of charge)
- VPN connection and branch management using a dynamic IP address
Potential to Prepare Own GUI for Router Configuration, and Provide Unique GUI to User with Customized GUI
- Display your own HTML file using HTTP server function on the router
- Save HTML file in router's built-in flash, ROM(RTFS), or microSD/USB memory
- Change display of HTML file for each user ID
- Enable to set router configuration by inputting information into the GUI which user created (Support router setting using HTTP)
* Flexible to create GUI by user
* Remove or replace Yamaha logo as required
Easy Implementation of Original Functions with Lua Script Programming
Enable to Run Lua Scripts and Control Router
- Provide function which is not supported by existing command combination
- Flexible combination of trigger condition
e.g.) If the CPU load exceeds 60%, and the number of NAT entry exceeds 8000 in the table
- Flexible defining operation at trigger detection
e.g.) Shorten NAT timer and restrict service with IP filter
What Is Lua Script?
- Lua scripting language that is conscious of being embedded in other programs
- Procedural programming, dynamic typing, and its syntax is similar to BASIC
- Numerous installation cases, and plentiful performance (e.g., SimCity 4, World of Warcraft, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Wireshark)
Flexible Customization On-Board by Executing Lua Script on Router
- Flexible customization by user
"If ----- occur, then execute -----"
- Flexible customization on communication packets
"Send operation status to third-party's service"
"Receive commands from third-party's service and change setting"
- Aggregate and analyze the communication status of multiple branches by combining scripts on IoT platform
- Change router setting when detecting or predicting problems
|LAN port||4-port L2 switching hub (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, Straight/Cross auto-distinction)|
|WAN port||1 port (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, Straight/Cross auto-distinction)|
|microSD slot||1 slot (SDHC support)|
|USB port||1 port (USB 2.0 Type-A, Feed current (Max.) 500 mA, Available with USB memory/USB Mobile modem)|
|Console port (for configuration)||2 ports (RJ-45, USB Mini-B (5 pin), 9,600/19,200/38,400/57,600/115,200 bit/s)|
|Flash ROM||32MB (1 firmware, 5 configurations with history function)|
|LAN switching function||Port separation, LAN segmentation (Port base VLAN), Port mirroring|
|Number of PPPoE sessions||5|
|Throughput||Up to 2Gbps|
|IPsec throughput||Up to 1Gbps|
|Number of VPN zones (PPTP)||4|
|Number of VPN zones (IPsec)||20|
|Number of VPN zones (Maximum configurable number)||20|
|Address conversion function (NAT descriptor function)||NAT, IP masquerade, Static NAT, Static IP masquerade, DMZ host function, PPTP pass-through (multiple sessions), IPsec pass-through (1 session), FTP, Traceroute, Ping, SIP-NAT, Session limit function for IP masquerade conversion, Port saving IP masquerade|
|Number of NAT sessions||65,534|
|VPN function||IPsec (VPN function: NAT traversal, XAUTH) + AES 128/256, 3DES, DES (encryption function: hardware processing) + IKE/IKEv2 (main mode, aggressive mode), PPTP (VPN function) + RC4 (encryption function), L2TP/IPsec, L2TPv3, L2TPv3/IPsec, IPIP tunnel, Multipoint tunnel (client)|
|Security function||URL filtering (internal database reference type), DHCP device certification, Winny filtering (Winny Version 2 compliant), Share filtering (Share ver.1.0 EX2 compliant), MAC address filtering|
|Firewall function (IPv4/IPv6 static filtering)||IP addresses, ports, protocols (Established, with TCP flag), Sources/Destinations, Applied to IN/OUT on the LAN side/WAN side)|
|Firewall function (IPv4/IPv6 dynamic filtering)||Basic application (TCP, UDP), Advanced application (FTP, TFTP, DNS, WWW, SMTP, POP3, TELNET), Free definition, Applied to IN/OUT on the LAN side/WAN side|
|Number of dynamic filter sessions||65,534|
|Firewall function (IDS: IPv4 unauthorized access detection)||Applied to IN/OUT on the LAN side/WAN side, IP header, IP option header, Detect 41 types of unauthorized access in categories such as ICMP/UDP/TCP/FTP, Mail notification function for unauthorized access detection|
|Program management||Multiple configurations (history function), Revision up from DOWNLOAD button/Web GUI/TFTP/SFTP/SCP/external memory (microSD, USB memory), Preferential start-up of firmware saved in external memory (microSD, USB memory)|
|Logging function||Store in memory, Output as SYSLOG, Output to external memory (microSD, USB memory) (encryption function available), Log saving when the power is off (Power off log saving function), Reboot log saving function|
|Logging||up to 10,000 lines|
|Setting method||Console, TELNET server (multiple), TELNET client, SSH server (multiple), SSH client, Web GUI (with customized GUI), Setting via external memory (microSD, USB memory), Download/upload with TFTP/SFTP/SCP, Remote setup via Data Connect|
|Operating environment||Temperature 0 to 50 degree Celsius, Humidity 15 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Input power supply||DC 5.1 V (5.0 V when not use USB)|
|Maximum current consumption||1.8A|
|Dimensions (excluding cables and connectors)||210（W）× 26.8（H）× 94（D）mm|
- The latest firmware is released on tech Info (RTpro Website). *Available in Japanese Site
Please note the firmware complies with RTX830.
- The revision of build-in firmware is based on production timing.
- Delivery specification to be issued via sales agency.
Yamaha Corporation - Headquarter
Network Strategy Group, SN Division, Audio Products Business Division
|Business hours||9:00-12:00 / 13:00-17:00
(Closed Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, Company Regular Holidays and New Year's Holidays)
|Inquiry form||Web Inquiry Form|
- Consultation available on customization of network devices other than RTX-BOARD830, and software.
- Supply boards other than RTX830 with minimum required quantity (RTX-BOARD830 available from 1 board quantity).
- Support various OEM with existing products.
Router, Switch, Wireless LAN Access Point, and Software products could be provided in various form. Please feel free to contact us.