Recognizing environmental issues as important, the Yamaha Group is committed to continuing its contribution to the realization of a better global environment based on its Yamaha Group Environmental Policy.
Yamaha is engaged in initiatives through its business activities, products, and services to respond to shared global issues, such as climate change, biodiversity, and the promotion of recycling. At the same time, Yamaha is involved in environmental conservation activities, such as the reduction of emissions of chemical substances, prevention of leaking of hazardous materials, the appropriate use of timber, forest preservation, and other activities that contribute to preserving the environment.
- Yamaha Group Sustainability Policy
- Yamaha Group Human Rights Policy
- Yamaha Group Environmental Policy
- Yamaha Eco-Products program
- Yamaha Group Purchasing Philosophy
- Yamaha Supplier CSR Code of Conduct
- Yamaha Group Timber Procurement Policy
- Green Procurement Standards
- Yamaha Compliance Code of Conduct