Yamaha Group Expenditures for Social Contributions
In fiscal 2020, the Yamaha Group spent 646.20 million yen on social contributions, including activities contributing to the popularization and development of music and music culture, and contributions to the region and to welfare of society.
Statistics regarding major social contribution activities can be found below.
- * The above expenditures do not include actions taken by the Yamaha Music Foundation
Expenditures for Social Contributions Made
- * "Other" includes job creation, environment, human rights, international exchange, etc.
|591.26 million||573.81 million||646.2 million|
Number of Social Contributions Made
- * "Other" includes support for disaster-afflicted areas, creating disaster-proofed towns, Academics/Research, international exchange, etc.
- Yamaha Group Sustainability Policy
- Yamaha Group Human Rights Policy
- Yamaha Group Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Yamaha Group Environmental Policy
- Yamaha Eco-Products program
- Yamaha Group Purchasing Philosophy
- Yamaha Supplier CSR Code of Conduct
- Yamaha Group Timber Procurement Policy
- Yamaha Group Green Procurement Policy
- Yamaha Compliance Code of Conduct