|File Name||Version||Manual||Last Updated||Size|
|Yamaha LAN Monitor||Ver.1.2.6||PDF (1.92MB)
About Yamaha LAN Monitor
Yamaha LAN Monitor enables you to use your PC to monitor the information of Yamaha switches and connected devices.
The main functions are as follows.
- LAN map function detects the network topology and visualize the entire network.
- The port status and bandwidth usage of Yamaha switches can be viewed.
- Devices like network camera can be confirmed the existence (Keepalive).
- The snapshot function is useful for automatically testing network abnormalities or troubleshooting.
- You can assign identification labels to each device.
Software operating requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows are supported)
32-bit: 2 GHz or faster Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron family processor
64-bit: Processor that supports Intel64 (however, the program will run in a 32-bit system)
- Hard disk space：
200 MB or more free space
Mouse or other pointing device
Ethernet (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T) (This will not work via wireless LAN.)
For Windows OS, only clean installed OS is the target for operation.
Updated Windows, operating environment of Windows using virtualization technology and Mac OS are not supported.
However, this software doesn't work in following Windows OS even if it meets above requirements.
- IA64 version of Windows
Notes regarding equipment detection
- Switches made by another manufacturer and slaves and equipment that are subordinate to a router made by another manufacturer cannot be shown correctly.
- Equipment that is connected to a switch made by another manufacturer is shown as equipment connected to the immediately-previous slave device.
However, depending on the structure of the network, it might not be possible to show them.
- Do not connect any other L2MS controllers to the same network that Yamaha LAN Monitor is connected to.
※Yamaha LAN Monitor is for monitoring the information of Yamaha switches and connected devices. So it doesn’t provide any settings of such devices.