Basic structure to connect internet utilizing USB mobile modem.
This enables to construct a broadband network in an area where wired Internet is not available, and/or utilize as backup line.
Configuration example on RTX810
1. Select [Configure provider].
2. Select “Mobile Internet connection”, and press [Next].
3. Configure information on subscribed provider. Enter the necessary items, and press [Next].
4. Configure DNS accordingly the provider-supplied contract. Enter the items, and press [Next].
5. Review the configuration, and press [Submit].
6. Press [Connect] to connect to the provider.