PJP-100H Firmware Ver.2.06
Version 2.06 (updated: Aug. 19, 2008)
Sound quality experienced during calls has been improved.
The microphone mode can now be selected between “Zone (near)” and “Zone (far)”.
In “Zone (near)”, you can specify the audio pick up area. (It is exactly the same as conventional “Zone”)
In “Zone (far)”, you can pick up the audio in the larger area. (You can not specify the area.)
For details, see "Changes to Specifications."
Version 2.04 (updated: Feb. 26, 2008)
Functions added since Ver. 1.41 (refer to the notice on "specification changes for details")
- The G.729a audio codec has been added.
- The RTP packet delivery interval can now be set from the Web setting page codec.
|G.711extension||◎20ms / 40ms|
|G.711||◎20ms / 40ms|
|G.726-32||◎20ms / 40ms|
|G.729||10ms / 20ms / ◎40ms / 60|
- QoS compatibility has been added.
The setting of whether or not to use ToS and CoS can now be made from the Web setting page.
- The symbols # and * can now be used in SIP addresses.
- The SIP registration validity period and session validity period can now be set from the Web setting page.
- When the "Restore Settings" command is executed, the settings stored at "Save/Load Config" are now also deleted.
- As a UNIVERGE SV7000 compatible version, functions of Ver. 1.42 of the provided firmware are incorporated to allow association with an SV7000.
*At the SV7000's "Terminal Classification" setting item, set the Projectphone to "TYPE1: Standard SIP Terminal".
*When a Projectphone is associated with an SV7000, the Projectphone's multi-point connection function cannot be used.
*An SV7000 VS-32 is required for multi-point connection.
*The Projectphone's hold and forward functions cannot be used. (It is possible to accept holding and forwarding from other terminals.)
*Calls using the Projectphone's IP call function cannot be made between a Projectphone that is associated with an SV7000 and one that is not associated.
Registered Date : 8/19/2008
Language : English
Size : 1.9 MB
You are recommended to download these files.