PJP-MC24 Firmware Ver. 1.03.21
1. It is now possible to make a “report file” that shows the setting and the state of the machine.
2. It is now possible to configure the volume of guide tone.
MAX(maximum: default) / MID(middle) / MIN(minimum)
3. It is now possible to end a conference even when all participants have withdrawn before the scheduled conference end time.
4. It is now possible to configure the max period to the SIP session expiring without refreshing session. Consequently, abnormal status of a participant can be recognized promptly.
5. The “Reconnect” function that enables to update the connections between all participants has been added. The “Reconnect” function works by a user’s GUI operation or calling the special telephone number (from participants).
6. The function to let the terminal leave from the conference has been added.
7. A QoS (Quality of Service) setting has been added. It is possible to specify the ToS(Type of Service) or CoS (Class of Service) priority for SIP and RTP packets.
1. The default output log type setting has been changed.
2. The maximum number of lines retained by a log stored in the unit has been changed from 1000 to 3000.
3. When a session timeout occurs in SIP UA, log information and failure history are now output.
- Output message
[English] SIP UA Session timeout
4. Even when there is another conference scheduled to be held in the same time, it is now possible to configure the Add/Edit Conference settings for your conference if another conference is over.
5. In one of the following cases, it is now possible to start the conference or make a reconnection by eliminating the participant in an abnormal state.
- SIP request retransmission error
- SIP server session timeout
- Failure of an existence check (before remote control)
6. The process to handle network failure has been changed. The topology reconfiguration method has been improved.
7. For a conference with the setting of “Max. 10” or “Max. 24”, the re-entering behavior has been changed. If network failure occurs when re-entering the conference, the participants will be automatically assembled after the failure is recovered.
8. A reserved conference participant can now make a call to another location during the conference time if the participant is not attending to the conference.
9. It is now possible to save history information (Conference, Call, and Error History) in the nonvolatile memory when the system is restarted.
10. It is now possible to set the transmission interval for RTP packets.
20ms(default) / 40ms / 60ms
11. Details of an internal operation about conference and SIP packets transferred by SIP server is now recorded in a log.
12. If the system fails to operate another location by remote control, the error is now recorded in the Error History.
- Output message: remote-control operations fail due to an error
[English] Fail to RC
- Output message: no response to a request for checking network communication
[English] No response
- Output message: remote control is disabled on the participant’s PJP
[English] RC is not valid
1. The issues that users cannot reenter the conference which they attended before participating in another conference and the call history of those conferences displayed in the Conference History shows incorrect information have been resolved.
2. The issue that “Attending” is displayed when the corresponding participants who left the “Max. 4” conference have established a call with each other has been resolved.
3. The issue that pressing the “Cancel” button to cancel calling a conference may not function properly depending on timing has been resolved.
4. The issue that the system is rebooted at the conference end time if a reserved conference with no participants is held has been resolved.
5. The issue that participant settings changed when the conference was started do not automatically return to the previous settings after the conference is over has been resolved.
6. The issue that audio signal transmission to the slave side becomes interrupted if the LAN cable of the slave side is disconnected and then reconnected when using multiple PJP-MC24s in cascading connection has been resolved.
7. The issue that the system continues to call the unregistered location when the location is selected as a conference participant and the conference is held has been resolved.
8. The issue that an incorrect English error message is displayed when two or more conferences are reserved without specifying Date/Time has been resolved.
9. The issue that it may not be possible to attend a “Max. 4” or “Max. 10” conference (in session) due to Error 404 even if the corresponding conference number is called out has been resolved.
10. The issue which may cause failure (the guidance sound does not turn off, etc) if an operation to cancel calling is performed after the target device is assembled has been resolved.
11. Vulnerabilities of cross-site request forgery have been addressed to improve GUI security.
Registered Date : 7/12/2010
Language : English
Size : 3.02 MB
You are recommended to download these files.