Yamaha Corporation Group CSR Policy
- Our Aim is "Creating 'Kando' Together" -
The objective of the Yamaha Corporation Group is to continue to create “Kando*” and enrich culture with technology and passion born of sound and music, together with people all over the world.
Based on this Corporate Objective, Yamaha conducts its CSR activities according to the following guidelines to further strengthen the bonds of trust with its stakeholders through its corporate activities and contribute to the sustainable development of society.
- 1. Yamaha provides support to people who want to perform music and people who want to enjoy it by contributing to the popularization and development of music and musical culture.
- 2. Yamaha works to maintain a healthy global environment by understanding the significance of protecting the natural environment, maintaining biodiversity, and reducing the burden on the environment, as well as promoting the proper use of wood resources, and cooperating with forest protection activities.
- 3. As a "corporate citizen" that is a member of society, Yamaha contributes to creating a better society by actively participating in many kinds of activities that further the development of the community and culture.
- 4. Yamaha complies with laws and high ethical standards, works to create an environment in which its personnel can draw fully on their sensitivities and creativity, and aims to build a corporate culture that will enable it to offer better products and services.
- 5. For its shareholders, who support its corporate activities financially, Yamaha aims for a high degree of transparency by disclosing management information and engaging in active and sustained communication. For its business partners, Yamaha conducts transactions fairly and transparently, endeavors to deepen mutual understanding, and works to build strong relationships of trust.
(Established in February 2010)