The Yamaha Philosophy expresses the philosophical framework of the Yamaha Group and consists of five elements: the Corporate Slogan, Corporate Philosophy, Customer Experience, Yamaha Way (mindset and manners), and Yamaha Quality (criteria for quality).Three of these, the Corporate slogan, Corporate Philosophy and Customer Experience, describe the Yamaha Group’s reasons for existence, and represent the fundamental principles that form the foundation of the Yamaha Group. In order for Yamaha to achieve this ideal, the Yamaha Way and Yamaha Quality must be adopted and practiced by all employees, and drawn from for daily inspiration and guidance.
Corporate Slogan- The Corporate Slogan is a more concise statement of the Yamaha Philosophy.
Sharing Passion & Performance
Corporate Philosophy- The Yamaha Philosophy defines the reason for Yamaha’s existence as a company and the goals that we seek to achieve through our work together.
With our unique expertise and sensibilities,
gained from our devotion to sound and music,
we are committed to creating
excitement and cultural inspiration
together with people around the world.
Customer Experience- The Customer Experience exemplifies the meaning of “Sharing Passion & Performance” from the customer's viewpoint. When customers experience, use, or own Yamaha products and services they should experience a profound response that will stimulate both their emotions and senses.
Yamaha Quality- The Yamaha Quality is a set of criteria that supports Yamaha's insistence on quality in products and services and our dedication to excellence in manufacturing. These criteria assist in making the Corporate Philosophy a reality.
Yamaha Way- The Yamaha Way explains the mindset that all employees of the Yamaha Group should adopt, and the manner in which they should act on a daily basis, in order to put the corporate philosophy into practice.
- Embrace Your Will ……… Will
- While endeavoring to provide customer satisfaction and contribute to society and culture, be passionate in your work.
- Stand on Integrity ……… Integrity
- Take pride in your work but maintain an attitude of humility, working with integrity to provide craftsmanship and services of the highest quality.
- Take Proactive Actions ……… Initiative
- Be proactive in your work; observe, consider, discuss, and act to strengthen individual and team performance.
- Go Beyond the Limits ……… Challenge
- Don't limit yourself—have the courage to take on new challenges.
- Stick to the Goals ……… Commitment
- Demonstrate the creativity and fortitude required to ensure your commitments are met.
The diagram of the Yamaha Philosophy